Our network engineers’ duties and responsibilities
In fact, the role of a network engineer is crucial in any enterprise. A network engineer is the main responsible for creating and implementing physical and wireless networks. A network engineers also troubleshoot issues and research new technologies to eventually integrate them into the company’s network.
As a technology professional that has a fundamental role within the company, network engineers need to be highly skilled in maintaining the connectivity of the company’s network. This relates to all wireless network services and data, voice, calls and videos. That’s the reason at DigitalCook Toulouse, we make sure to provide you with the most proficient network engineer.
Network engineers are held accountable for the network infrastructure, they are responsible for implementing and executing computer networks within the company.
Our DigitalCook Toulouse’s network engineers make sure your company’s network performance is excellent, so you can accomplish all your tasks in the smoothest way.
The specific tasks of DigitalCook Toulouse network engineers
- Our network engineers are responsible for computer networks maintenance and administration.
- Configuring the software and hardware systems.
- When data is lost, our network engineers perform disaster recovery operations and data backups.
- Our network engineers are responsible for the enterprise’s network security. As a result, they have to protect the data, software, and hardware of the company. They put in place a network security system that will not let the company’s network get compromised.
- Our network engineers are also responsible for troubleshooting any network issues that might come up; such as resolving hardware and software problems.
- Another responsibility of a DigitalCook-Toulouse-network engineer is installing and deploying data center hardware such as switches.
- It is also important to mention that our network engineer verifies and ensures that everything is working correctly in the data center.
- In some cases, our network engineers might have some help desk duties.
- DigitalCook Toulouse network engineers have the skills and knowledge to deal with different VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) systems.
- Since they are the main responsible for the company’s network security, our network engineers maintain, configure and monitor virus protection as well as email applications.
At DigitalCook Toulouse, we make sure that you are provided with network engineers that will set up your network system in the most efficient way. In addition to watching over your network and making sure it’s secure and well-operated.
The skills of DigitalCook Toulouse network engineers
As we have previously mentioned, our network engineers evaluate and manage network systems. To be able to do this critical task, a network engineer needs to have a skill set that allows them to complete this task.
DigitalCook-Toulouse-network engineers required skills include:
One of the tasks of DigitalCook Toulouse network engineers is to coordinate projects from the initial design to the final implementation. Therefore, our network engineers need to have the skills to complete this task so they deliver the best product.
Our network engineers need to constantly control and analyze the effectiveness of the company’s network. For this reason, they to be able to solve network issues if they come up.
Time management and problem-solving
DigitalCook Toulouse’s network engineers make sure to carefully plan their tasks so they deliver the project before the deadline. Equally as important, our network engineers regularly evaluate network systems to ensure they are operating optimally.
Communication is a pivotal skill for our network engineers to have. They need to be able to communicate with different profiles such as IT professionals or network analysts. Collaborating with different profiles from the company requires the network engineer to have strong communication skills. That is the reason that at DigitalCook Toulouse, we make sure to hire network engineers with a distinctive skill set.
network engineers within reach at DigitalCook, Toulouse
Toulouse is one of the most prominent cities in France in the field of technology.
The city of Toulouse has a history of 50 years in artificial intelligence and autonomous transportation.
Toulouse is the leading city in France in the foundation of robotics and artificial technology elements. It is the city where these new technologies first initiated.
Toulouse is home to many promising information technology movements such as the French Tech and the Internet of Things.
French Tech is a movement that brings together entrepreneurs, incubators, accelerators, investors, developers, engineers and researchers in the Information Technology field to exchange information and help each other progress in the field of technology.
As to the Internet of things or IOT, it consists of a network of physical objects that exchange data with devices and systems over the internet. These objects are embedded with technologies such as software or sensors to connect with other devices.
In Toulouse, the field of digital technology is rapidly evolving. Aeronautics, space and digital tools, all can be found in Toulouse. This is why DigitalCook decided to locate one of its branch offices at Toulouse.
In DigitalCook, Toulouse, you can benefit from all our services such as providing you with a trustworthy network engineer to help you out with all your network management tasks.